/* Post photos ----------------------------------------------- */ img.post-photo { border:1px solid #A2907D; padding:4px; }

 


The Adventures of two Fibre Artists.

 

 

Contributing Artists
Melangell
EM

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Crispin and Melangell

I thought I would post this picture my dh took last night, of me and our new furbaby, Mr. Crispin ProudNeck. We are still getting to know each other but I think he is beginning to see me in a better light. Instead of associating me with the daily brushings alone, he now recognizes that I am the one who offers him those yummy apples, turnip and mustard greens and no longer tries to run from me every time I approach him.

Isn't that the sweetest face? And his fibre, though he is not yielding much just now being that we are approaching winter, is, as you can see, absolutely gorgeous. While our colouring, his hair (fibre) and mine, very nearly match, I could never hope to match it's softness.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home