/* Post photos ----------------------------------------------- */ img.post-photo { border:1px solid #A2907D; padding:4px; }

 


The Adventures of two Fibre Artists.

 

 

Contributing Artists
Melangell
EM

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Down.....


....any excuse to post a pic of one of my furbabies...

Finally!, my first sock, finished. As I begin work on it's mate it becomes obvious that I did not do such a good job of recording what I did on the first one. I thought it would be nice to add a ribbed (all purl row) periodically down the leg, unfortunately I did not note how many rows between each so I am carrying around the completed one to go by. I do this all the time. I begin working on a pattern and consider altering it a bit, feeling sure I will remember what I did, and if I lay it down for any length of time I forget. But after so many years I doubt I will ever learn and start taking notes, that would be too easy. The purled row part is easy enough to work out, I can't wait until I get to the "turning of the heel"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home